Thursday, March 12, 2009

Snow Day and family update.

Well back in February(When that big snow storm hit.) I thought I would take Joryn outside to play and see her frolic in the deep snow. Here are some photos from the occasion.











Well we are doing good. Joryn is growing and developing into a little terror.(She's my spawn, we all knew it surface sooner than later.) But she is so cute, for instance just tonight when I put her to bed she stood up in her bed and gave me a hug & kiss, then laid back down and rolled over while cuddling her favorite monkey(George) then fell asleep. Taryn's grandmother was in the hospital this weekend but she is back home and is doing well. I have been looking for new job to hold me over until I can get some business oppurtunities inline. But I can't complain, our bills have been paid and even though I, at times feel like we are utterly crapped upon, I think about many other poeple out there who do not have jobs and are living in the street. About 4 months back I was at work and I passed this lady with a sign begging for money and she was holding the sign over her face and she was sobbing. So I had 5 bucks in my pocket so I gave it to her. And as I drove it away somthing told me I needed to give her more so I went to the ATM and pulled out 20 dollars and drove back and gave it to her. She said that she was trying to get an apartment so her daughter would have to be in the shelter but was still short 20 dollars until I gave her the money. I don't know or care if what she said was a lie, I just know that it felt right to be giving her that money. Yesterday I listened to "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams for the hundrednth time. And every session I pick up on something new and hilarious. I would recommend this series. It is engeniusly creative, and utterly hilarious. And the effect of one is like having your brain smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick. lol just check it out. You'll love it or maybe you'll go Zarking mad in the process. Okay enough of that.
Well this has been a long post so I am going to give it a rest and maybe you would like one too, because it seems like my mindless mumbling can have a numbing effect to the norm.

Love ya all,

Jeff

p.s. Mom your subtle hints on the lack of posts is hilarious. I Love you.!

1 comment:

The Folks said...

What an insightful child of mine. Yes a child! All of you kids will be my babies. Even if you are all big, tall, hairy and absolutely adorable. I love you three so very much! I always love it when you update your blog. Joryn is so cute. The picture of her in the snow puckering her lips is awesome! Keep being wonderful! Say your prayers, always be grateful, and the Lord will bless you beyond measure!