Friday, February 13, 2009

Template/Family Update


Well I wanted to create a unique background for a while now. So I stayed up til 2 AM, two nights ago and created the background. And now I just finished updating everything. I really hate seeing all of those links saying "MostSissyblog.com" up in the left corner. Well enough of the technical gloating.

The family is doing well except our car eating up starters like a pez dispenser in my daughter's hand. Joryn is growing like a stinkin weed. And is just as much of a stubborn smart alec as her father. But we love every moment, and cherish them religiously. Tonight we are babysitting Clarissa and Zach's kidlets, Taylie and Cambrie. It is interesting to see the different personallities in each of the kids. The thought of having 3 daughters is a little terrifying but,"Come What May".
But I still think that Amy(my babysister) is going to have a baby next. And I will gloat my pants off when it happens. He he he....

Well that is it for now.

Jeff, Taryn, and Joryn(she helped by pressing the wrong keys)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT job on the background Jeff! It looks awesome!

The Miller Family said...

It is a good thing that I get to decide when I have my kids and not all of you! If that were the case I would already have four! And the two boys I have keep me plenty busy! So I say "NOT IT!". Love you guys! And the back ground really is pretty awesome Jeffy.

The Folks said...

Cute update! I love you guys so much!

Emily said...

Hey Jeff, nice background. I, myself, love my sissy blog. And by the way, I wanna be It, thank you very much! Luvs.

Sbankhead said...

I didn't know you had a blog, very cute, love all the pics on the side! Way fun, I am adding you to my blog roll. Love ya Shannon

The Folks said...

Still love ya!

The Folks said...

Still Love Ya! Tell Shannon to invite us to her blog.

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!! What program did you use and how did you get it to cover the whole page? I'm trying to figure it all out myself!! Good Job!!