Monday, July 16, 2012

Our Home and Family

Last time I posted Gabers was just over a year old. Well since then we have had a ton of changes to our lives. First of all we purchased a house. We found a deal-steal that we couldn't pass up. I think 118k was a spectacular price and after 3 months the banks accepted our first offer. Which doesn't happen that often with a short sale.  We love our home and feel much healthier here than the old place.

Taryn is still super mom. She is a nanny full time and contributes to our family in the best way she can. I love her and can not fathom her not being in my life. We connect at a level that I cannot seem to understand. We think the same things at the same time. We love each other more than either of us can express.

Joryn is starting Kindergarten on the 12th of July. She is so smart and I love to just listen to her explain whats on her mind. In our new neighborhood she has more friends than ever. And she seems to make new ones within minutes of meeting them. She is so good with her little brother. When (not IF.) Gabe throws a fit and is being very "Terrible 2" like she is patient and simply asks us to help her if she can"t get him to calm down. We love our Bug, who is a tanned, blond beauty. And not one day goes by where she doesn't make me laugh.

Gabriel will be 2 years old in October. He has grown so much and he is extremely clever for such a young toddler. He mimics what people say and understand nearly all you say to him. He has already shown interest in potty training which just floors me because we had to really coax Joryn to even try.
As previously noted, he has hit the "Terrible 2's " hard. Definitely a firecracker like his  Mother. I think many good things will come from this little boy.

Our dog Moka, or as mo Mom calls him "Moka-Chino-Coco-Pelli.". He has adjusted to the new environment very well and (as  far as we know) he has not peed  or left large tootsie rolls on our floors. Lately he has been barking at night and my wife wants to get rid of him when this happens. But he is such a loving pup and I feel maybe we get him Neutered he will have less anxiety about being alone. We will see.

I myself am still working at a production bakery. The pay and insurance is great but the type of work is horrible. Definitely not my career choice and I am trying to move up in the company. But there are so many sneaky tricks that people do to help there buddies get the jobs. Hopefully someone will appreicate my experience someday.

Well I am seriously falling asleep sitting at the desk.

Love you all,

Jeff

No comments: